7 Creative Ways to Start Selling Sticker Sheets
Sticker sheets are a great way to add a personalized touch to any project. For that reason, many people purchase sticker sheets with varying designs. What’s more, you can start your own sticker selling business that can meet the need for customers while also being both profitable and fun! Here are seven great ideas for selling sticker sheets and how Siraprint can do all the quality printing for you!
1. Create unique labels for storage containers.
If you're looking for a way to organize your storage containers, one option is to label them. This can help you keep track of what's in each container and make it easier to find what you need. There are a variety of different labels you can use, including:
- blank labels that customers can write on
- labels with pre-printed categories (e.g. "kitchen", "bathroom", "office")
- labels with pre-printed images (e.g. a picture of a spoon for the kitchen, a picture of a toothbrush for the bathroom)
2. Customize gift wrap and packaging.
If you want to add a personal touch to your packages and gifts, custom stickers are a great way to do it! You can use them to add your own personal message or design, and they'll make your gifts look more unique and special.
Get creative as you wish with stickers that say, “Merry Christmas”, “Christmas 2022”, “Little Johnny” or “Baby Sarah” on gifts.
You can also have cartoon drawings of family members of co-workers that are the gift recipients turned into stickers. Use these fun ideas to tag whose presents are whose!
3. Make your own planner stickers.
Planner stickers are a great way to add a touch of personality to your planner. There are a variety of different sticker categories to choose from, including:
-Appointment stickers: These are perfect for marking appointments, meetings, and other events in your planner.
-Decorative stickers: These stickers can be used to add a bit of flair to your planner pages. They come in a variety of designs and can be used to accentuate your personal style.
-Functional stickers: These stickers are perfect for adding extra functionality to your planner. They can be used to track tasks, mark deadlines, and more.
-Holiday stickers: Holiday stickers are a great way to add a festive touch to your planner. They can be used to decorate for holidays, mark special occasions, and more.
-Seasonal stickers: Seasonal stickers are perfect for adding a touch of seasonal flair to your planner. They come in a variety of designs and can be used to decorate for the season or mark special occasions.
4. Embellish scrapbook pages and greeting cards.
When it comes to scrapbooking, stickers are a great way to add a unique touch to your pages. Here are a few tips on how to use stickers to embellish your scrapbook pages:
- Choose stickers that coordinate with the theme of your scrapbook page. For example, if you are scrapbooking a page about your child's first day of school, you might want to use school-themed stickers.
- Use stickers to highlight important elements on your page. For instance, you might want to use a larger sticker to accentuate a photo on the page.
- Get creative with how you position your stickers. Instead of just placing them randomly on the page, try grouping them together or layering them to create more visual interest.
- Use stickers to add a personal touch to your page. For example, you might want to use a sticker that has your child's name on it.
- Have fun with your stickers! Scrapbooking is all about being creative, so don't be afraid to experiment with different ways to use them.
5. Decorate your water bottles, personal gear and devices.
- Decorate water bottles with motivational or inspirational quotes to help you stay hydrated and focused throughout the day.
- Use stickers to create fun and colorful designs on your personal gear. This is a great way to add a pop of personality to your belongings.
- Brighten up your devices with stickers that reflect your interests or mood. Choose cheerful designs to boost your spirits or opt for calming colors to help you relax.
6. Use them as incentives or rewards for kids.
Using sticker sheets as incentives or rewards for kids can be a great way to get them excited about a task or goal. Stickers can be used to reward good behavior, effort, or even just participation.
If you're looking for some sticker ideas to use as rewards, consider using motivational or positive phrases, funny images, or even personalized stickers with the child's name or initials.
Whatever sticker you choose, make sure it's something that will put a smile on the child's face and motivate them to keep up the good work!
7. Give as party favors or fun gifts.
If you're looking for some fun and creative party favors or gifts, why not try stickers? They're always a hit with kids and adults alike, and there are so many different designs and themes to choose from.
Whether you want to go with something festive and colorful for a birthday party or something more subdued and elegant for a wedding or other formal event, you're sure to find just the right stickers to fit the bill. Best of all, stickers are relatively inexpensive, so you can stock up and have plenty on hand for last-minute party needs.
Selling sticker sheets can be a great way to earn some extra income.
Sticker sheets are relatively inexpensive to produce, and there is a large market for them. They can be used for a variety of purposes, such as scrapbooking, decorating, and collecting. If you are considering selling sticker sheets, there are a few things to keep in mind.
First, you will need to find a reliable supplier of sticker sheets. That’s where Siraprint can help! We have the highest quality, best prices, fast turnaround times and competitive shipping rates!
Second, you will need to decide how you will sell them, such as online, at craft fairs, or in brick-and-mortar stores.
Third, you will need to price your sticker sheets competitively. With a little effort, selling sticker sheets can be a great way to earn some extra money and we are here for you when you decide to start your sticker sheet selling journey!
Looking for new custom stickers?
Browse our collection of our different custom sticker options. We offer FREE shipping to the US and Canada with no minimum order quantities. Whether you are a business or you are shopping for personal use, we have the right sticker for you at the right price.